Box Blur is a more advanced than Fast Blur or Gaussian Blur. It can produce various results which can be more or less pixelated, depending on how many iterations are set.
This test was used with the expression below in the Blur Radius field.
- Blur Radius
- Any float value from 0-30000
- Interger from 1-50
- Blur Dimensions
- Horizontal - Blur is only applied horizontally
- Vertical - Blur is only applied vertically
- Horizontal and Vertical - Blur is applied both horizontally and vertically
- Repeat Edge Pixels
- Toggle - this will keep your edges from appearing grey