CC Ripple Pulse is a distortion or bump map effect in which wave of distortion are generated from the center of the effect. In order for this effect to appear correctly, Key frames of low and high Pulse Levels must be keyframed.
- This designates the center of the effect.
- Pulse Level
- This is the core of the effect in which keyframes must be used at high and low values in order to for the effect to appear. Values of 0 to 100 (or -100).
- Time Span
- This will control how fast the pulse travels across the footage.
- This controls how much distortion is created be the effect.
- Render Bump Map
- This renders a black and white visualization of the pulse.
This effect is very difficult to use and many professionals prefer to use a displacement layer instead.